Hey there, spellcasters! We’ve been in the thick of our Kickstarter and fulfillment over the last several weeks but we wanted to fill you in on what we’ve been up to. The TL;DR is that our Kickstarter alpha build of Fictorum has been distributed to the majority of our alpha tier backers (which has been really exciting!) and we have made massive gameplay and visual improvements recently, either for the alpha build or for our latest version, which will be released on Steam and IndieGameStand today!
- Fictorum Update #39: Final Level, New Abilities, and Fire Propagation
- Fictorum Update #38: New Spells, New Runes, and Destructible Trees
- Fictorum Update #37: New Destructible Houses
- Fictorum Update #36: New Abilities and Other Improvements
- Fictorum Update #35: Damaging Debris and a Mixed Bag of Upgrades
Google Tag Manager Code For Blog